Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walls appearing differently in 3D view

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
sydney_wright
271 Views, 5 Replies

Walls appearing differently in 3D view

On my Revit model, I have a design where the exterior walls are the same type, but are showing up as two different colors. I double checked everything and they are the same exact wall type. There is no paint on them either, and I have also tried to just paint them the same color and my paint will not show either. I do not know what the problem is. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mhiserZFHXS
in reply to: sydney_wright

What kind visual style are you showing? Could be shadows.

Or do the walls have different materials on each side? Maybe you need to flip one of them?

Message 3 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: sydney_wright

Are they under the same phase?  If not, set the view phase filter to Show Complete.

Message 4 of 6

Have you tried another 3D View?  If it's the Default 3D View, you can Delete it and recreate it by pressing the lil' house icon button on the QAT.

...my guess: Graphic Overrides by Element.   

Message 5 of 6
sydney_wright
in reply to: mhiserZFHXS

Yes, I did indeed need to flip the walls. When I tried it before, it did not show any change but I tried again and it worked. Thank you so much!

Message 6 of 6

remove paint tool under modify tab and click walls to remove surface paint.Removal.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report