Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toposolid question

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mtanyer
354 Views, 5 Replies

Toposolid question

Dear all,

I am trying to create topography (toposolid) from an imported CAD file which contains the contour lines.
The "Level 1" of the model is indicated with the red line.
Revit creates topography for the above of Level 1. However, below Level 1 no topography is created.
What could be the reason of this?
Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
barthbradley
in reply to: mtanyer

Not clear what you are saying about the Toposolid. I see a large portion of Toposolid below the Level 1/Red Line in your first screenshot. Isn't that brown coming from the Toposolid? 

Topo.jpg

Message 3 of 6
mtanyer
in reply to: barthbradley

Dear barthbradley,

Yes the land is created correctly as a toposolid but I wonder why I cannot see the contour lines below Level1 as in the upper parts. Maybe I misinterpret something.

Message 4 of 6
barthbradley
Message 5 of 6
handjonathan

Hi @mtanyer 

Thanks a lot for posting your question to the forums!   Has the solution suggested by @barthbradley helped with your issue?

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information so we can help you as a community! 

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Message 6 of 6
mtanyer
in reply to: barthbradley

Thank you barthbradley.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report