Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block Schedule ??

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
spoonkim
295 Views, 5 Replies

Title Block Schedule ??

In the schedule there's no 'title block' catergory as you see picture below.

schedule.jpg

If I want to link a shared parameter in the title block family(picture below),  how can I put the shared parameter in the project schedule since there's no 'title block' category?? 

family.jpg

Only way I can think of is to make a project parameter in the project and link the shared parameter in the Sheets, and then create a schedule. Is this correct?? Is there any other way to create the title block schedule??

sheet1.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Mike.FORM
in reply to: spoonkim

What is it you are actually trying to schedule?

If you have a shared parameter and assign it to the sheets category it will be available in a sheet list schedule.

MikeFORM_0-1717420389217.png

Message 3 of 6
ToanDN

Why do you schedule title blocks?  Create sheet list.

Message 4 of 6
spoonkim
in reply to: Mike.FORM

Thanks for the post!

I guess there's no such thing as title block schedule, but only sheet list schedule.

To assign in to the sheet category and sheet list schedule do I just assign in the project parameter as below picture??

sh1 copy.jpg

Message 5 of 6
Mike.FORM

Yes that is all you need to do.

You could also set the parameter to the "Project Information" category if you want the value to be the same for every sheet. You can access the Project Info parameters by changing the drop down at the top of Sheet List Properties.

MikeFORM_1-1717426956584.png

Message 6 of 6
spoonkim
in reply to: Mike.FORM

@Mike.FORM 

Cool! Thanks! 👍

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report