Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweep Along Ramp

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
aguajardoVSZGD
378 Views, 5 Replies

Sweep Along Ramp

Working on a project with a lot of moulding. I am needing a sweep to follow along a ramp. I am having trouble figuring this one out. 

aguajardoVSZGD_0-1712936500937.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I don't think there is any such option that directly allow sweeping along a ramp. I would do that with Model in-place.
Message 3 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: aguajardoVSZGD

Use Railing.

Message 4 of 6
Corsten.Au
in reply to: aguajardoVSZGD

Hello

@ToanDN  As Toan mentioned, use railing, ( custom profile ), so that it can follow the ramp.

I usually use ramp, copied further up and then edit the profile in case of curbs ( kerbs )..

In Place sweep can work , use the ramp edge as a guide.

have a look.

Ramp, copied further up and edit profile.Ramp, copied further up and edit profile.you can pick and edit the edge , when you are in pick path it will show  the point to drag along..you can pick and edit the edge , when you are in pick path it will show the point to drag along..In Place sweep using ramp edge... you can customise the profile..In Place sweep using ramp edge... you can customise the profile..

Corsten
Building Designer
Message 5 of 6
aguajardoVSZGD
in reply to: Corsten.Au

Thank you! I will give this a try

Message 6 of 6

I got it to work by selecting the edge of the ramp, thank you for your help @Corsten.Au !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report