Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stairs Treads invisible in 3d and Section views.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
willisjw00
147 Views, 2 Replies

Stairs Treads invisible in 3d and Section views.

I don't know how this happened. This only happens in this specific project file. I have checked visibility graphics on the stairs and it subcategories, phasing, and I cant find anyone online who has had this issue. This problem happens with all stairs in the project. I have not used override graphics in view. This also happens in every new 3d view I create.

willisjw00_0-1708290039775.png

willisjw00_1-1708290062103.png

As you can see the stair treads are visible in plan view, but not in 3d view.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: willisjw00

activate your bulb icon if it was hidden in the view? and check your discipline ? or if there is assigned view template?

ennujozlagam_0-1708304339464.png

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: willisjw00

I can see how this could happen.

Stairs is 3D but not Plan.png

@barthbradley - this post has been edited due to Community Rules & Etiquette violation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators