Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stair arrow

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
hliS658H
1555 Views, 7 Replies

stair arrow

How can I have a continuous arrow line instead of two arrows for stairs as shown in the image? Thank you.stairs arrow.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
mostafa2414
in reply to: hliS658H

Message 3 of 8
eng.mostafa2414

Your landing don't have a stair path. it seams that you made it by sketch.

select stair then click on edit stair, then select the landing and click edit sketch then draw a stair path at the landing connecting the two stair paths at each run.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/screencast/7909e966-5c0f-4859-9e38-6201286ed6c4

You should also make sure that the level of the landing is correct.

Mostafa Elashmawy
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 8
hliS658H
in reply to: eng.mostafa2414

whewww

when I followed your steps to edit the stair path, as you can see, there is a path for landing there, and it didn't solve the issue - still two separate arrows.

edit stair path.JPG

Message 5 of 8
eng.mostafa2414

As I mentioned in my email, you should make sure that the level of the landing is correct.

Are you able to share the stair? send a file with the stair only.

Mostafa Elashmawy
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
hliS658H

What do you mean by landing level? I created the landing by automatic landing when created the stairs. I don't know how to share the stairs only, it is in a huge project, tried to copy paste, it didn't work, unless I create one as a new file, maybe I will try that later.

Message 7 of 8
eng.mostafa2414

Please refer to the solution at attached thread.

I think it's same situation.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-architecture-forum/stair-paths/td-p/6359193

Mostafa Elashmawy

EESignature

Message 8 of 8
hliS658H

Thank you for your screencast! However, I just realized nothing wrong with the stairs or landing I made, it is the up/down direction, after I changed the type to automatic up/down direction, I got it right.stairs arrow.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators