Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet template scale

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1095 Views, 7 Replies

Sheet template scale

Hello to everyone,

I am at the moment updating the sheet template of my company. The issue is related to the scale of the drawings that i am relating at the legend. In the picture you can see the name "ESCALAS" its scale in portuguese, my native language. In the front of "ESCALAS" is label named "Indicadas" it means indicated in the current drawing of the project. What I would like  is that the "Indicadas" or "Indicated" actually show the scales of the drawing that I have on the sheet that I am currently presenting.

Best regards

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Avaris.
in reply to: Anonymous

This occurs when there are different scales of drawings/legends on sheet. If they are all the same it should display the correct scale.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Avaris.

@Anonymous

The problem is that tehy ain´t appearing and I only have one drawing with a scale of 1/100.

Message 4 of 8
ToanDN

Do you mean you only have one view on the sheet? Do you have any Legend views? Expand the + sign next to a Sheet in the project browser to see the actual number of views placed on it.
Message 5 of 8
Corsten.Au

Hi

If the Sheets shows " As Indicated" then its a proof that there are multiple views with varying scale..

( Plan, elevation,, Callout, Legend.. etc )

If you take care of all the views in the same scale then you will get that 1:100..

Incase you are looking for workaround, to show one particular scale, 

( This situation might come only if you have certain detailed legends of different scale, and its too late to fix 

that scale) You may create a new view-port, only with " Scale" and overlap on the sheet..

This is  workaround only if you are desperate to show one particular scale..

but best recommendation is to keep default.." Scale - as indicated " and each views showing their scales..

for workaround , I have uploaded a screen-cast...

Cheers

Corsten
Building Designer
Message 6 of 8
Avaris.

Any view placed on a sheet does count, not only drawings; also legends and so on.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Avaris.

In this case, and as you can see throutgh the picture tha I am uploading, I have two views, both have a scale of 1/100 shouldn´t the scale show this scale...? both views have the same scale...

Best regards

Message 8 of 8
ToanDN

Verify the views on sheet via your project browser.  Example below.

Are there really two views?

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report