Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet organize

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
glkirk
433 Views, 4 Replies

Sheet organize

Good morning,

I hope this finds all well!

I want to make my "Drawn by" a label, so that it will show in "Manage Project information and I can use it as a label instead of typing it into every sheet.

I know I have a lot more to learn about this, but if I could understand this, It might give me a start.

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
glkirk
in reply to: glkirk

Forgot to send this screenshot

Message 3 of 5

How I accomplish something like this:

1. in Title Block Family create a Shared Parameter : create first ( if you not already have) a custom Shared Parameter File, then a Group and finally the Parameter ,let's sau DRAWN BY
  2. Make a Label that contains this Parameter and place it into the Title Block drawing . Load TB into the Project
  3. in Project : Manage >Settings > Project Parameters > Add >Parameter Properties>Shared Parameters> Select - select the Shared Parameter created in step 1. Categories Project Information
  4. Appear in Project Information panel , and you can type a text that will be unchanged

Image 4.png

.Image 5.png

Image 2.png

Image 3.png

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
Yien_Chao

that should work with a shared parameter.

Message 5 of 5
bill_gilliss

What you seem to be looking for is a project parameter that will be applied automatically to all the sheets. See

Add Custom Fields to a Titleblock:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2018/EN...

You will probably want to create your own shared parameters file as part of that process.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report