Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shedual

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
sabamail65
391 Views, 11 Replies

Shedual

How can I create a table like the submitted form so that it separates different drawings, for example, separate structural drawings and separate architectural drawings?

IMG_20210625_160814_504.jpg

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
RDAOU
in reply to: sabamail65

@sabamail65 

Add an instance project parameter to Sheets category (Drawing Discipline) then Sort and group Sheets and Schedule/sheet list using that parameter

Sheet sorting.gif

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 3 of 12
sabamail65

Thank you dear RDAOU 

Message 4 of 12
sabamail65
in reply to: RDAOU

Sorry I had another question. How can I arrange the table to my liking? For example, first be public, then architecture, then structure, and so on

Message 5 of 12
RDAOU

The sorting works alphanumerically ... 

Either add the order sequence to the initial sorting parameter you used above ... something like 00.Gerneral 01.Architectural 02.Structural

RDAOU_0-1624689623872.png

OR add a new project parameter to sheet Category like below

Sheet Filtering.gif

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 6 of 12
sabamail65

Thank you RDAOU

Message 7 of 12
sabamail65

Hi RDAOU. Hello. Why is the order of the architectural part disturbed?

IMG_20210627_135101_918.jpg

Message 8 of 12
RDAOU

@sabamail65 

Go to Sorting and Grouping and from the drop down menu of the  third criteria ... Select "Sheet Number" 

Now you should have 

1. Sheet Discipline (Hidden - Shown in Header)
  2. Discipline Grouping (Hidden)
  3. Sheet Number 

Message 9 of 12
sabamail65

Thank you dear RDAOU

Message 10 of 12
sabamail65

Hello RDAOU . I have a plan in the form of a submitted photo. But I do not know how to show the walls as shown in the photo. Without creating walls of different thicknesses.

IMG_20210629_154624_824.jpg

Message 11 of 12
RDAOU

@sabamail65 

Hi...this is a new topic not related to Scheduling. How about you start a new thread/post with a specific subject and we can discuss there

Clarify also the source of that image...is a pdf a DWG ... 

Message 12 of 12
sabamail65
in reply to: RDAOU

Sure

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators