Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection Count on Status Bar Hidden

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
443 Views, 4 Replies

Selection Count on Status Bar Hidden

Hi all,

A few days ago, the Selection Count at the lower status bar disappeared - - this is the filter symbol that then shows the number of objects that you have selected. I've searched in this forum and online to find ways to restore it, in vain. Could anyone help out?

Thanks! 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JANNIK.FATH
in reply to: Anonymous

did you link another revit file to this model? If so, could be that those elements are counted in the linked file. 

Message 3 of 5
barthbradley
Message 4 of 5
L.Maas

Strange I can not think of a situation this should happen. Basically you are missing more buttons.

This is how it normally looks

Capture.JPG

Does it happen continuously and in all projects? Something changed on your computer short before this issues started? Which Revit version?

Things you might try:

-Deactivate and reactivate the status bar (View > User Interface)?

-Restarting your computer

-Go back to single monitor (then restart with a single monitor)?

-Remove Revit  add-ins

-Reset your interface, see HERE for information.

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: L.Maas

Thank you all for your help. The solution ended up being right in front of me -- the window needed to be dragged open and expanded to the right, and they were all there.

Now that I (and a lot of us) are working from home on a single screen due to the COVID outbreak, I'm trying to fit Properties and Project Browser alongside the main window. I wish that the tools kept visible and more towards the middle of the screen, because the filter tool was the first to disappear.

I appreciate all the good ideas from this forum! 

Thanks,

Caroline 

selection count-tools.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report