Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCALE PARAMETER IS DELETED FROM THE FILE

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
afrancis7XSXC
238 Views, 6 Replies

SCALE PARAMETER IS DELETED FROM THE FILE

SCALE PARAMETER IS DELETED FROM THE REVIT FILE , I TRIED TO REMAKE THE PARAMTER BUT IT IS NOT READING AUTOMATICLY FROM THE LABEL ASSIGNED IN THE SHEET , CAN YOU HELP TO RESTORE THE ORIGINAL PARAMETER TO THE FILE TO READ IT AUTOMATICLY ONCE AGAIN 

THANK YOU

Screenshot 2024-05-17 123635.pngimage.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

You could load in a default Title Block from the Revit Family Library > Title Blocks, edit this family and Copy the default label to the Clipboard, then open your Revit title Block and Paste from Clipboard into your Titleblock and save.  This will ensure you are using a default label you know works!

You then need to remember if you have a Revit Template you always use you need to update it with the updated Titleblock

Jay Colcombe

Autodesk Certified Instructor
Revit Architecture & Structure Certified Professional
AutoCAD Certified Professional
B.Sc. Hons Civil & Structural Engineering

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 3 of 7

I don't understand what you are asking or showing.  Your top screenshot is showing the view Scale label on the Sheet Titleblock circled in red. Your bottom screenshot is showing a list of Project Parameters. One has nothing to do with the other.  The view Scale is a label (with special powers) that is created and placed inside the Titleblock Family.   

View Scale.png

Message 4 of 7

the label in the title block in showing correctly , but the scale is not showing in the drawing list schedule , the scale parameter is deleted from the entire project , that's why i am showing a screen shot from the project parameters , i tried to recreate the scale parameter inside the project but the label and the new parameter are not linked together any more 

Message 5 of 7

the scale parameter isn't linked with title block label any more that's why the drawing schedule not showing the scale in the schedule , can you advise how to solve it 

Message 6 of 7

The Scale Parameter is not available for Sheet Lists!

It is available for view Lists as it is View Specific

jay_colcombe_0-1716193774535.png

Jay Colcombe

Autodesk Certified Instructor
Revit Architecture & Structure Certified Professional
AutoCAD Certified Professional
B.Sc. Hons Civil & Structural Engineering

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 7 of 7

I don't understand what you are Scheduling. Titleblocks??? 

First, you can't directly, but maybe you can via Dynamo.  

Second - and foremost - if you had Multiple Views of different Scales placed on Sheets, that "Scale" Label would read "as indicated".   Is that what you are after? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators