Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Tag mask visible not requested

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
mzmaso90
252 Views, 6 Replies

Room Tag mask visible not requested

Hello guys, I don't find where to modify settings in this tag, because I would like to hide the mask boundary, but still reamins even looking through all its parameters of texts, they don't have border masks on and in visibility settings nothing is like hided in the family view, so I thin it belongs to the number of local from the older version of the family, thant's is the standard one from Revit. Any tips?

mzmaso90_0-1698357196442.png

mzmaso90_1-1698357527326.pngmzmaso90_2-1698357548197.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: mzmaso90

To modify that property, open the tag family. Click on one of the labels > Edit type > find the Background property, which determines if the text is transparent or opaque. Then load the family into the project.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 7
mzmaso90
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Every text labels is set on transparent with no border mask 

Message 4 of 7
ToanDN

Edit the family and turn on Annotations category to see the box in order to delete it.

Message 5 of 7
Alfredo_Medina

When you use the word "mask" you confuse me. Are you referring just to the rectangle around the text?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 6 of 7
mzmaso90

Yes, s my fault in translation. I should have called it just "show border" 

Message 7 of 7
mzmaso90

Thank you Toan, always in right place at the right moment. Thank you also Alfredo for your time.!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report