Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roof - profile very difficult.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
antoniocastagnella.arch
278 Views, 4 Replies

Roof - profile very difficult.

Hi All,
I'm working about a building that has a particular type of roof (you can see it on the photo), I have managed to design almost all of parts, but I can't do the final section (the red solid that you can see on Autocad file).
I would like to design on Revit the same solid that I have designed on Autocad.
Can you help me, please?
Thank you so much.
Bye.
Antonio

P.s.
Please, to understand as I have worked, check the Revit file.
Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

@antoniocastagnella.arch  hello, is model in place > extrusion as a roof is acceptable to you? thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5

Try with a flat floor, with a slab edge family, as shown below.

2017-03-20_23-18-36.jpg

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 4 of 5

This is "the other thread" about the same question.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 5 of 5

Hi Alfredo,

Thank you so much for your help.

I have written the same question twice, sorry.

Your solution it isn't appropiate.

Look at the other post, please.

Thank you again.

Bye.

Antonio

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report