Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit UI

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MJustinTaylor
1260 Views, 4 Replies

Revit UI

So this issue isn't causing Revit to fail in any way, but it's annoying as......

Recently the 'opening recently used screen' has changed. the bar between projects and families has thickened and the font used is now a serif based one.

Windows 10 all updated

Revit 2017.2

Fonts in Windows have been reset

Cleared registry for Revit and still no go.

Any thoughts?

revit.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
loboarch
in reply to: MJustinTaylor

The Recent Files screen is just an HTML page so there is nothing super sophisticated going on with it. I would be suspicious of maybe some kind of browser setting that has changed maybe? I am not sure how Revit displays the HTML and if any settings are borrowed from the local browser installed?  I am just guessing.

Maybe the HTML for the page has gotten altered in some way? A repair on the installation may correct it as well   

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 3 of 5
MJustinTaylor
in reply to: loboarch

thanks Jeff,

Yup - it's a weird one. Done a complete clean-uninstall and reinstall same issue, so guessing it is a Windows thing.

Bugs the hell out of my OCD though lol

Message 4 of 5
JasonKunkel
in reply to: MJustinTaylor

When you did your Revit reinstall, did you install any add-ins as well?  

Long story short - for an add-in that we developed we had to make some tweaks to the internal browser in Revit and had some similar results on the recents page.  Could be an add-in you are using had to do the same thing.  (I don't remember the font changing, but definitely had a fatter bar)

Jason Kunkel
Senior Practice Manager, Architecture and Engineering
CADD Microsystems Blog
RVIT Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn
Message 5 of 5
MJustinTaylor
in reply to: JasonKunkel

Hi Jason,

thanks for for the reply. 

I thought that, but when I opened Revit LT it also has the same issue. This leads me to believe it's something to do with Windows 10 and Revit 2016

dont know what though as I haven't change anything in Windows and all other Autodesk software is fine

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report