Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Trial not visible

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
452 Views, 5 Replies

Revit Trial not visible

Hi, I am 20 days into my revit trial and somehow nothing is showing up. the files aren't loading. I can see the ribbon and the properties tabs but I cannot see anything on my Ground Floor, nor Level 1 or 3D view, nothing. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the trial but I can't see anything, therefore I cannot work on anything.

Capture.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, did you use the correct template? or try to untick use hardware acceleration and try to update your graphics card driver to the latest and see if helps. thanks

2.JPGCapture.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Hey, so I've done all that but it is still showing the same screen. The computer ram is still running normal as usual and no sign of slowing down. There seems to still be no difference. Do you think it could be a source of something else or a setting in the program? (because I am sure I have been through all of the settings that have to do with the visual of the program)

Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
ennujozlagam

hello, try to repair the program and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Hey I worked it out! So I right clicked on the icon. Then went to 'run with graphics processor' and went from there.

Thank you for your help though.

Message 6 of 6
PrathapSekar

@Anonymous, could you please post some screen captures of what you did to get it off.

Thanks.

Thank You! and please 'Accept As Solution' when you found a solution, to help others.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report