Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Libraries installation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
beacharchitect
320 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Libraries installation

Why is it that every time I load a new version of Revit there is a problem with libraries. With 2016 it was families, with 2017 it was with materials.. With 2018 it is the familiy library again. The only families that downloaded were structural families. Autodesk, please fix this. If there is a special way to down load the program to prevent this, then make that the ONLY way to download and install the program.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mpeperkamp
in reply to: beacharchitect

Hi @beacharchitect,

I have found a Autodesk website where you follow howe to download the Content Libraries for Revit 2015-2016-2017:

Content Libraries for Revit

I think this will also help for Revit 2018, this is an Autodesk install problem I think so.

I hope this while help you whit your problem.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Best regards,
Michiel Peperkamp
Cadac Group AEC
Cadac Group
Platinum Partner
Message 3 of 4
RobDraw
in reply to: beacharchitect

IIRC, I saw something about libraries being a separate download.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 4
beacharchitect
in reply to: mpeperkamp

Nope that did not work. Did exactly as the described in the instructions and got the same partial library as before. See attached pic. Is there an FTP site where I can go to down load a zip library file?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report