Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.

Revit Architecture Forum

Post 1 of 4

REVIT Layer ICON faded can't access

166 Views, 3 Replies
02-09-2013 04:06 AM

Can someone tell me why the Layers icon on my tool bar is faded - I can't access it to create layers.

Just started Revit - I'm stuck on "can't create layers" because the icon is not "active" or something.

HELP !  Someone please write back so I can keep moving forward with training.

Thx

Post 2 of 4

Re: REVIT Layer ICON faded can't access

02-09-2013 08:41 AM in reply to: scsrose22

Please define what you mean by "layers" in Revit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIM Manager at Universal Creative, Orlando | Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | email | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog
Post 3 of 4

02-09-2013 01:28 PM in reply to: Alfredo_Medina
I actually mean levels
Highlighted
Post 4 of 4

02-09-2013 04:18 PM in reply to: scsrose22

The level tool becomes active in elevation or section views, and inactive in plan views.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIM Manager at Universal Creative, Orlando | Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | email | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.