Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Educational License Activation

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Leighton.Ben
3605 Views, 7 Replies

Revit Educational License Activation

Hi all,

I have just set up an educational license for Revit 2021 to use for uni. I have downloaded it without issue, but when I go to activate the license, I cannot find my serial number anywhere. I haven't received an email about it, nor can I find the information on the autodesk website where it usually is for purchased versions of the software (see attached screenshot). Does anyone have any idea where I can find the serial number. 

Cheers

Labels (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
barthbradley
in reply to: Leighton.Ben
Message 3 of 8
DarrenP

Autodesk no longer provides serial numbers for edu licenses its all based on signing in

Today’s students are the future of design and engineering. At Autodesk, we believe in ensuring that future by granting easy access to the same tools used by the world’s leading professionals. On August 4, 2020, we will stop granting plans based on serial numbers and are launching a global Education plan for eligible students and educators that is based on people.

This new Education plan is designed for named users, offering a more personalized experience and a range of additional benefits:

• Free access to desktop, cloud, and web and mobile products and services through the Education Community
  • A single, once-a-year renewal date for access to Autodesk software and services
  • Improved Education Community “get product” experience in 11 languages
  • Continuing access to distance-learning content and curriculum, and multi-channel help and support

With our free Education plan, eligible students and educators can access Autodesk software and learning tools to build the skills and knowledge needed to begin a meaningful career. 

Learn More

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 8
yuxin.liu1

I have a follow-up question:

My education access is still valid. When I sign in on my account, the personalized banner clearly says that my access is valid until January 2022. But when I open Revit 2021, it tells me that my education access has expired.

How can I resolve that issue?

Message 5 of 8
tmcallinan
in reply to: yuxin.liu1

I have the exact same issue. Very fustrating

Tim

Message 6 of 8
elliekate

All -- I'm having this issue as well. I get an "access expired" message but the site has: "

Hi Elisabeth,

Your educational access to Autodesk products is valid through November 8, 2023. Choose a product below."

What can I do?

Message 7 of 8

Has anyone had this issue fixed? I'm currently experiencing this with Revit 2023

Message 8 of 8
frnndtm
in reply to: elliekate

I'm having this problem now, did you manage to solve it to help me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report