Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Crashing when I move/snap Properties or Project Browser Tabs back to main app window

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
monch160
214 Views, 1 Reply

Revit Crashing when I move/snap Properties or Project Browser Tabs back to main app window

Hi All,

I'm getting a Revit crash when I try to move and snap my properties and project browser tabs back to the main revit window. Do any of you all know why this is happening?

I've adjusted my display scale, signed in, signed out, turned off the tabs, turned them back on and everything. 

It will crash once the blue highlighted rectangle flashes up where the tab is supposed to fit. No errors, the blue ring spins for a second, then takes me to the autodesk error submission page.

Any advice?

Cheers,

Dan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
monch160
in reply to: monch160

Resolved, and leaving this up here incase other people need the help.

see image:

monch160_0-1643832052316.png

in an effort to try and adjust DPI on an external monitor, I went and changed the high DPI settings, not only did it not help my external screen blurriness, it also made revit crash during the window/tabs issues that I mentioned above. 

I checked those boxes circled in red which caused the issues. Leave them unchecked.

Answer: don't adjust these settings. Keep them set to the default.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators