Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2022 educational version asks for serial number but account shows "Sign in"

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
marwa.abdelrahim
6408 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2022 educational version asks for serial number but account shows "Sign in"

I have installed Revit 2022 educational version and it ran as a trial version first ,now that the trial period is expired Im asked to enter a serial number to activate the software and in the product page it says that the activation method is by "sign in " I cannot even run the software to be able to sign in .

marwaabdelrahim_0-1634391858489.png

Thank you.

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
RDAOU
in reply to: marwa.abdelrahim

@marwa.abdelrahim 

What are the options you get when you select enter license number? are you given the option to change license type or login?

Did you receive the confirmation email from education community that your Autodesk account has been granted access to Revit 2022 Educational license 

See also this post 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-mep-forum/can-t-enter-serial-number-when-activating-revit-2020/...

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 3 of 5
marwa.abdelrahim
in reply to: RDAOU

@RDAOU 

-When I click on the option on the right "Use a network license " I am then asked to specify a license server .

-Yes I have received an email from Autodesk confirming my educational access to Revit 2022

marwaabdelrahim_0-1634419426618.png

Thank you 

Message 4 of 5
RDAOU
in reply to: marwa.abdelrahim

@marwa.abdelrahim 

I was referring to the serial number.. the one on the left.

20211016_234309.png

On the image u posted...there is a gray notice that you are not able to connect to Autodesk licensing services...and that your internet settings seem to be blocking the log on

• Disable any firewall
  • Make sure you are connected to the internet

Then the dialog which pops up should give u the option  to change user... that is where u log in with ur student account ..see image below

switch user.png

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 5 of 5

Thank you @RDAOU It worked !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report