Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 Render Problem, it renders it blue for some reason.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
948 Views, 3 Replies

Revit 2014 Render Problem, it renders it blue for some reason.

IHi there,

’m getting different renderings of the same view with the exact same rendering settings in different Revit versions for some reason. Refer to snap shot attached.

Tried rendering in Revit 2014 on another machine and it worked fine.

My machine had the latest service pack installed and the other hasn’t.

This is my Revit Build

20130709_2115(x64)

Update Release 1

Thanking you in advance

Rob

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

I was able to recreate a heavy-blue rendering by going to "Adjust Exposure...", and setting "White Point" to a very low level. Check this setting in your Rendering Options.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Tried that already, remains blue but if I drop the white point to 1800 it goes black. Refer to jpeg

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Spoiler

I’ve just reinstalled Revit 2014 and I’ve still got the same problem plus I even tested it with my Graphic Hardware Acceleration switched off.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report