Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision date parameter in sheets vs sheet lists

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
539 Views, 2 Replies

Revision date parameter in sheets vs sheet lists

Hi all, 

In my office, different projects use different versions of Revit due to contracts / agreements, and we have run into a problem regarding revision date that's not showing in our sheet list schedule. 
There are two parameters, seemingly from different versions: Revision date and Current Revision Date

However, for some reason, in some of the projects, started back in the day with Revit 2017, the parameters work together, and the Revision date showing in sheet's revision schedule matches the date in sheet list. 
And in the other hand, in one later project, modeled with Revit 2018, the parameters won't work across, and I seem unable to find where / how the Current Revision Date has been made / modified to read / equal Revision Date parameter in the earlier Revit version. 

In R 2017, in sheet's properties, Current Revision Date is greyed out and reads the Revision  Date from the title block schedule. In R 2018, it's also greyed out, but for some reason doesn't read.. 
Where does one adjust this connection? Both parameters seem to be somehow coded into the system, some kinda system parameters, not project or shared parameters. 

The goal is to update all models into Revit 2019 in near future, and with such a problem it isn't viable option. 

Best regards,
Thanks beforehand!

-Lauri M.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sash.kazeminejad
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Lauri,

Can you share this file? I have spent a lot of time studying Revit Revisions because our software handles Revsions quite well. If you can share it, I can have a quick look at it.

FYI...Have you gone to View > Revisions and looked in thart dialog box? Are your Revisions set to schedule as Per Sheet or Per Project? 

Sash

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: sash.kazeminejad

Unfortunately not. Due to contract details and company policy , I can't share models.

Revision numbering is set per sheet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators