Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Represent box jacking on Revit building phases

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
amoravek
336 Views, 5 Replies

Represent box jacking on Revit building phases

Hi,

I'm doing an underpass project that needs to be pushed under an existing train sation. My problem is that i don't know how to change the position of the underpass which is built in an initial position and then is pushed under the railway. How could i do that?

Thank You.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Tom_Kunsman
in reply to: amoravek

Your question is a little confusing, but it seems like you are asking how to show/model a clearance zone so you know how much the underpass needs to get raised.

So I would use a Clearance Zone family. There are several YouTube and web results that show you how to make your own. 

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 3 of 6
Mike.FORM

Have the underpass modeled in a separate model and then link it into the existing train station model.

You can then place the underpass link instance multiple times in different places and using phasing you could show it moving under the station in phases.

Message 4 of 6
barthbradley

I don't understand your dilemma.  If you're wanting to model a structure below another existing structure, then add forward Phases of construction and additional Levels under the Levels that carry the existing structure.   

BOXJACK.png

BOXJACK2.png

Message 5 of 6
amoravek
in reply to: barthbradley

Hi, in this video is what i want to represent in the different building phases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDnkO3suQM

Message 6 of 6
barthbradley

@amoravek wrote:

Hi, in this video is what i want to represent in the different building phases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDnkO3suQM

Yes, I fully understand, and I explained (with screenshots!) how to get there in my post above.  Did you read it?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report