Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster processing - visible squares on image

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
marimro991
1279 Views, 4 Replies

Raster processing - visible squares on image

Hi,

I have problem when printing images which require raster processing, eg. facades with shadows on, 3d views with consistent colors mode on etc. All prints have white lines visible - I suppose they are the division lines from raster processing. I have the same problem in Revit 16 and 17 and also on different computers. Did anyone figure out how to deal with it? It's very annoying. In the picture you can see the example of this. 

Regards 

Maria

pic.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ToanDN
in reply to: marimro991

Are you printing to PD? If so, what is your PDF printer? What are the PDF printer settings for image resolution, compression, downsampling, quality, etc...?
Message 3 of 5
marimro991
in reply to: ToanDN

Yes, I print it to PDFs. Currently I use PDFCreator, but the same problem was with another PDFprinter.

Image resolution is set to 600 dpi, and this is the only parameter from your list that I can change in settings. 

Message 4 of 5
ToanDN
in reply to: marimro991

I do not have PDF Creator at the moment but I can check when I get home.  Below are the options from Adobe Acrobat Standard settings.  They are OOTB settings just to show you what can be adjusted.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Message 5 of 5
marimro991
in reply to: ToanDN

I used this printer and the same settings and it worked. Thank you 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report