Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radial Column Grid

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
PhilvK
2256 Views, 2 Replies

Radial Column Grid

I created the grid arrangement below before adding Level 3 and therefore the grids only appear on plan Levels 1 and 2. Since these grids are not perpendicular to the North, South, East and West elevations, they are not appearing where I can stretch them higher than Level 3 so that they appear on the Level 3 plan. I’ve tried finding something in Properties that controls this but am having no luck. Can anyone guide me please?

Radial Col Grid.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RDAOU
in reply to: PhilvK

@PhilvK

1. For the concentric grid lines....Place Sections Perpendicular to the Grid lines...then they will show on those sections... Drag up then delete the section once done....
  2. For the Circular/Radial Grid .... Place a section from the Center of the Radial grid to the outside so that it intersects the grid anywhere...The Circular Grid will then show on that section...drag it up and it will show on the new levels

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 3 of 3
lmpka
in reply to: PhilvK

I know you already have your answer, but you can also assign your grids to a scope box.  Then you can just adjust the top and bottom of the scope box, and the grids adjust with it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report