Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promille in Spot Slopes

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
KristianKvistgaard
1340 Views, 6 Replies

Promille in Spot Slopes

Hi

I dont know how things are in other countries. But in Denmark we need to show slopes with a (Promille). For building Architecture we get around it with showing something else, like degress. But for Landscape Architecture we need to be able to show this...

This needs to be in build-in functions, like Spot Slopes, and not with simple "Dead" text boxes (I know I can write ALT+0137), theres no BIM in that...

What is Autodesks approach to doing Landscape in Revit. Does anyone (or Autodesk) know if there will come a more landscape friendly version. Or some Add-ins/Extensions that work better than Sitedesigner...?

Regards...

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Is the problem, that you don't know how to add "‰"-symbol to your slope tags?

updated oh, I have got your problem. Seems, it is really impossible for "slope in point" now (but, for example, for MEP-pipe slopes, it is possible and simple to show slopes in promiles...)

Message 3 of 7
Henrik_Nobile
in reply to: tuuletin

Message 4 of 7

... do you know if anyone surgest AutoDesk to make Promille in slope tags? this would be really useful doing ramps and flat roofs etc. 🙂

Message 5 of 7
ToanDN
in reply to: Henrik_Nobile

You can suggest it yourself using the Revit Ideas link in my signature. I, however, think "promille" is more of a Civil term so I don't see it makes its way into Revit anytime soon.
Message 6 of 7
Henrik_Nobile
in reply to: ToanDN

The use of promille is naturally depending a lot on country standards - in Denmark it is often used in architectural projects to define slopes on flat roofs and bathroom floors etc., so it is a limitation that Revit is not supporting the promille indication.

Message 7 of 7

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report