Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perspective view is cutting through the object

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
977 Views, 3 Replies

Perspective view is cutting through the object

Hello there!

I'm new to Revit. I've been using Revit for about two months now. Anyway, I hope you're kind enough to answer such as this basic question.😁

Literally, I have no idea what kind of problem that I face. When I turn my 3D view and start using the navigation wheel to zoom in and out my object, the thing goes wrong. As you can see at the image below, something mysterious is cutting through anything within the object. The thing that I am able to do right now is just use the orthographic, since the issue doesn't occur in this view.

I just want to know how to make this thing right. I've searched the solution to this typical problem on the internet. But, I haven't found the right approach yet. Maybe, It's just because I really don't have any idea about the right keyword to explain this kind of problem.

I hope someone will read this. And I will be so grateful because of your will to response.

Thanks

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Ilic.Andrej
in reply to: Anonymous

Play with these parameters:

Bez naslova.png

Andrej Ilić

phonetical: ændreɪ ilich
MSc Arch

Autodesk Expert Elite Alumni

Message 3 of 4
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Ilic.Andrej

It's working. Thank you ! 😁

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report