Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWC: Select levels to export

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
H.echeva
550 Views, 2 Replies

NWC: Select levels to export

Hello all,

I would like to know if there is a way to select which level are exported to NWC, similar to what you can achieve with the parameter "Building Story" for IFC.

In my office, they have modelled two building with different levels in two separate files but all the drafting is in one of the building files. Because of this, they have different levels in this file. This is creating me problems when I export to NWC and separate by levels as I see the levels from the other building and also the gridlines!

I discovered that if I turn off any element that is in this other building levels when exporting I don´t get those levels in the selection tree, but I still get the gridlines aligned to these levels. I have also tried to put the other´s building gridlines and levels in a different workset and turning it off and closing it. But no luck.

The only solution that I can imagine is deleting those levels and gridlines before exporting in a detached file.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: H.echeva

Can't you just use the Section Box?  

Message 3 of 3
H.echeva
in reply to: barthbradley

I have also tried that but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report