Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being able to edit on final floor

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
328 Views, 4 Replies

Not being able to edit on final floor

For the final floor of my project it is not allowing me to select the walls and move them over. I want to be able to grab the whole floor and move it over because it is off by a little bit but it is not letting me. Also the floor is more faded then others. I attached my project below if someone could help I would appreciate it.

print screen 8.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

There's nothing on Level 4. That's an underlay you're seeing. 

Message 3 of 5
ennujozlagam

@Anonymous hello, in addition i already adjust your elevation view, added floors, levels, view range...etc...etc. use the file attached. thanks

section.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thank you so much for everything I appreciate it!

Message 5 of 5
chrisplyler

Dude.

Didn't I JUST teach you this a couple of days ago?

9. In either case...

10. Put all the View Range settings for the Level 4 plan view back to the default values instead of the crazy values you've got in there now.

11. Learn from this, so you don't have to come back tomorrow and ask how to move something from Level 4 up to Level 5.

In the other thread, remember? See #10? You didn't do that. See #11? You didn't do that either.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report