Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mullions

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jfjacques
201 Views, 3 Replies

Mullions

If I change the size of a mullion from say, 2" to 5" in length(perpendicular to the direction of glass,) how do I control what appears on the exterior and the interior of the glass? As it stands if I make a larger mullion, it seems to chose what portion of said length appears on the outside of the mullion and what portion appears on the inside of this mullion. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbcarch
in reply to: jfjacques

-Glazing can be "exterior, center or interior glazed". The Mullion Profile family will determine this with reference planes and dimensions/parameters such as Profile, Position, etc.

-See this:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/EN...

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 3 of 4
barthbradley

Are you taking about inset/offset? Give a positive or negative value to "Offset" Parameter under the Mullion's Type Properties. 

...also the "Width on Side 2" and "Width on Side 1" Parameters do relatively the same thing.

Message 4 of 4
ToanDN

You can also control the location of the panel type in relation with the center plane of the curtain wall.

Capture.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report