Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Geometry (family) in Revit Model

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
joyUQQ7M
240 Views, 4 Replies

Missing Geometry (family) in Revit Model

Hello my revit model shows certain windows cutting through the walls in elevation but not in section, is there a way to fix this?

joyUQQ7M_0-1697762035596.png

Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: joyUQQ7M

try to activate your icon BULB it could be hidden in the view and see if helps.

ennujozlagam_0-1697763568672.png

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
ennujozlagam

check this

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-architecture-forum/windows-shown-in-elevation-amp-3d-wont-appea...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 5
syman2000

Check and see if the window and the 3d is at the same phase. Right now I see it as 02_New Construction. If that isn't the issue, check design option and see if the window is in the wrong design option.

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 5 of 5
ToanDN

Check phasing of the 3d view (phase and phase filter).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report