Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror Project location of file

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
steve
110 Views, 2 Replies

Mirror Project location of file

I have only used the "mirror project" once before some time ago and it went perfectly.  

Doing it now  manage/ position/ Mirror project/ choose axis, there is no prompt for where the project will be stored.  I cant find it anywhere on my computer or in the cloud (autodesk Docs).  The source model is autodesk cloud based.   I've also tried downloading to A local folder, the mirrored file is not there when I loo for it after mirror the local based model.  

How do I spec a place for the mirrored project to go?   Or where does it go by default, if that can't be controlled?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
SteveKStafford
in reply to: steve

Mirror project does not create a new file so it should still be wherever the file was to begin with. If you intended to mirror a copy of the project, not the original, you'd need to save it first. If it is hosted on ACC you'd have to download the file to your local PC, open, save and the use Collaborate in the cloud again to put the new file back in the ACC project.

Steve Stafford
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
EESignature

Message 3 of 3
steve
in reply to: SteveKStafford

Thanks. That's hilarious because I looked everywhere except AT the (now mirrored) project on the screen.  

I had saved that project to a new name, now it exists ONLY as the mirrored project, just as you said.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

Autodesk Design & Make Report