Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load Type Options

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jfjacques
182 Views, 2 Replies

Load Type Options

I'm modifying a tag label, but this applies to all families. 

How do I save/load family tag label Types -  essentially fonts of a certain size. 

How would I do this for text as well. I'm guessing it's pretty much the same. 

jfjacques_0-1619036642345.png

Be nice if there was an intuitive way to do this - like dragging in a txt from a different file. 

Anyway I just want to do this once and I'm guessing then there's a way to save/load this in as a library of tag labels?

How?  And how could I load these things automatically, so that everytime I go into a family I have all text options available. It's ****ing frustrating to have to make text types/lable types etc... over and over again every ****ing family. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: jfjacques

Transfer Project Standards might ****ing work.   

Message 3 of 3
cbcarch
in reply to: jfjacques

A lot of annotations come from the Revit Template ( .rte) and Family Templates ( .rft) that was used when you began your project, or when starting a new project. Do you know which Template you are using?

It does take a lot of work to set up a custom Revit Project Template. But once it's done you have gained a huge amount of efficiency on subsequent projects. Same for Families. Takes time to create/customize them, but once you have done it you can load them into your next project and gain the benefits.

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators