Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking "not for construction" stamp to sheets parameter

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
santrod0204
171 Views, 3 Replies

Linking "not for construction" stamp to sheets parameter

I'm trying to create a "not for construction" stamp that I can toggle as fast as I can for each sheet part of my project. I created the stamp as a generic annotation with a yes/ no shared parameter nested in the title block family.

Then I inserted the shared parameter in my project as part of "sheets". Now I can see the option as soon as I click the name of the sheet in my project browser, but it is still not linked to the stamp (it only works when I click on the title block and modify the parameter in its properties).

Question is, can I link these functions? Or am I after something that is not possible?

santrod0204_0-1708530169670.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

The visibility parameter should be part of the titleblock family. It is not a property of sheets. Sheets and titleblocks are different things. Simply select the titleblock of a sheet and turn the note on and off from the properties of the titleblock.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4
santrod0204
in reply to: santrod0204

Yes, but can I link them in a way that, by changing the sheet parameter, the title block can be changed as well? (without using any dynamo script)

Message 4 of 4

What you mention works for other things such as labels in the titleblock with sheet-specific information, but you just want to turn on and off that image in the titeblock. Then simply select the titleblock and change the value of a yes/no visibility parameter in the titleblock's properties. 

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators