Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked revit file windows not showing in section but in 3D view

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
523 Views, 3 Replies

Linked revit file windows not showing in section but in 3D view

Morning All!

I am working on a project currently of 10 dwellings in the UK. We have modeled the individual house types and added them to a master file. In the master files' 3D views, the windows are transparent and the mullions can be seen, but in the 'street scene' the windows seem to not be transparent and the mullions cannot be seen. I have looked at the linked file and on the elevations for the individual house types, the windows are transparent. 

2018-05-08 10_05_08-Autodesk Revit LT 2018 - [3D View_ {3D} - 1735-MASTER].png2018-05-08 10_04_46-Autodesk Revit LT 2018 - [Section_ Section 1 - 1735-MASTER].png2018-05-08 10_04_33-Autodesk Revit LT 2018 - [Section_ Section 1 - 1735-MASTER].png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
d.avalishvili
in reply to: Anonymous

this might help

VG>Revit Links 

Display Settngs. change cpecific view from by host view to buy linked view. 

Message 3 of 4
cbcarch

Try setting Phase Filter to Show Complete. ( not sure about Phases in your project?)

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 4 of 4
Viveka_CD

Hi @Anonymous

That is a cool design with nice dwellings! Smiley Happy

See article: Troubleshooting: Visibility of Linked Models and try the recommendations by the experts on this thread and let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report