Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Levels with 2 values

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
atejeraLXRTJ
1172 Views, 5 Replies

Levels with 2 values

Hello,

I was searching in the forum but couldn't find an answer to this: I am needing to show my levels and spot elevations with both values, the project level height (0'-0" for example) along with the geodesic height (NAVD or NGVD)

Any ideas how to do it without having to insert a plain text?

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
syman2000
in reply to: atejeraLXRTJ

Not possible with current project setup. If you want to display both value, you have to create a link.  The link will showcase level move while the current project set as is. See screenshot below as an idea.move level.png

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 3 of 6
ToanDN

Insert a spot elevation with elevation based on Survey point.
Message 4 of 6
atejeraLXRTJ
in reply to: ToanDN

the thing is that in some cases i need to show both values... the elevation from the project base level and the elevation from the survey base level... but the spot elevation family only shows one or the other...

Message 5 of 6
ToanDN

You show a Spot elevation AND the Level. Using a link is fine as long as you don't need to stretch the level lines in views,
Message 6 of 6
atejeraLXRTJ
in reply to: syman2000

could you share a screencast or video tutorial how to create that link? thanks a lot in advance!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report