Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interior Render

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
ukicenic
548 Views, 8 Replies

Interior Render

When I render an interior shot, I get a weird orange back round that is not in the original realistic 3D view (Look at the picture). How do I get rid of it?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
ToanDN
in reply to: ukicenic

That is the ground plane set in your Graphic Display which is only visible when render the view.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Message 3 of 9
ukicenic
in reply to: ToanDN

Is there any way to turn it off? Even when I turn off ground plane it still seems to show.

Message 4 of 9
ToanDN

Sorry I was wrong.  The gray in my render is not a ground plane, but from the background sky.  I need to look some more.

Message 5 of 9
ukicenic

Does ground plane have anything to do with topo surface?

Message 6 of 9
ukicenic

Yeah the orange back round is still there even after ground plane is turned off.

Message 7 of 9
ToanDN

@ukicenic wrote:

Does ground plane have anything to do with topo surface?

No.  It is to show a imaginary Ground Plane to present shadows in non-rendered views (I was wrong in my initial statement sorry).  What you have there looks like an actual topo surface.  It's there in both your images.  Try turn it off for that 3d view.

Capture.PNG

Message 8 of 9
ukicenic

The grey in the non rendered image is the topo surface. When i render it brings it even higher. Is there any way to get rid of it?

Message 9 of 9
chrisplyler

Select it and hide it from the view before you render.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report