Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Insert row to Revit Sheet List

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
reut.h
450 Views, 11 Replies

Insert row to Revit Sheet List

Hi,

im trying to add a blank row to a sheet list on Revit 2021 (not parametric, just for information)

for some reason it doesn't work, any ideas why?

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Snag_154fed87.png

โ€ƒ

Labels (3)
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
barthbradley
in reply to: reut.h

Insert Row is for Key Schedules. 

Message 3 of 12
reut.h
in reply to: barthbradley

Hi, 

Thank you for your comment. The Schedule on the left is a sheet list, so I know its possible to add the row

Message 4 of 12
barthbradley

You specifically asked about Insert Row. I answered your question accurately.  That blank row shown in your screenshot is not done via Insert Row, however there are workarounds to do that. 

Here one way:

Blank Line.png

Message 5 of 12
reut.h

ok, and what is the workaround? 

Message 6 of 12
barthbradley

My screenshot above shows how to get there by checking blank line. That not work for you? You want other workarounds?  

Message 7 of 12
ToanDN

image.png

Message 8 of 12
TripleM-Dev.net

Hi @reut.h,

Something like below?

Schedule_Headeredit.png

If there's a Viewtemplate attached to the schedule, the editing is blocked (even the parts that can't be controlled by the template)

Remove the viewtemplate from the schedule, edit the header or any other part and then re-attach the template if needed.

- Michel

Message 9 of 12
barthbradley

Are you trying to create/convert Placeholder Sheets?  

https://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2022/ENU/?guid=GUID-2A41A029-A537-4D3A-AFF7-D9D4502B5238

Message 10 of 12
reut.h
in reply to: TripleM-Dev.net

Hi, Thanks. 

Yes, that's what I need.

Sorry, I wasn't  clear enough ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 11 of 12
reut.h

Hi,

not sure what are placeholder sheets.

im trying to add rows like @TripleM-Dev.net showed in the screenshot.

Thanks

Message 12 of 12
TripleM-Dev.net

Hi @reut.h,

The additional title rows can be added with the Insert button, from the shared screenshot they are grey'd out because the schedule has a template attached, set it to none and those tools become available.

Or the active selected Cell isn't a Title Cell but a Cell of the Data of the Schedule

1. Make sure the title is on in the schedule appearance:

ShowTitle SettingShowTitle Setting

2. Select the title cell and click on "Clear Cell" otherwise changing the title value also changes the name of the schedule itself.

Clear CellClear Cell3. Use Insert rows to add rows above or below the selected title cell

Edit optionsEdit options

You can also merge cells, edit the shading, height, width, text content, text font/size etc. on the Title Cells.

4. Additionally the Title cells CAN also display certain Project information data or add the Schedule name back with the parameter select comboboxes: (available data depends on Schedule type)

Click inside a Title Cell and change the Category + available parameters from the dropdown comboboxes seen below.

Add Model data to Title CellAdd Model data to Title Cell

Hope this answers the post?

- Michel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators