Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incomplete room

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Gerben_TVDB
404 Views, 3 Replies

incomplete room

Hi everyone,

In my Revit project there are several rooms incomplete. For example this one:

Gerben_TVDB_0-1599571871815.png

The RED area should be part of the room, but it isn't.

Also when I place a new room, a region appears where placing this room is not possible:

img.png

What could be the couse of this and how can I solve this problem?

Thank in advance.

Gerben

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Gerben_TVDB

Hard to say for sure, but it looks like the rooms you're placing on this level are possibly being interfered with by boundaries from another level above or below. So, either your walls on this level don't start at the level (a few inches above) or walls from another level are poking up into the level you're trying to place the rooms on. 

I would check out a section through your trouble areas and see what other elements could be messing with your boundaries. 

Is it possible to post the file? 

Message 3 of 4
emodderman
in reply to: Gerben_TVDB

Hard to say for sure, but it looks like the rooms you're placing on this level are possibly being interfered with by boundaries from another level above or below. So, either your walls on this level don't start at the level (a few inches above) or walls from another level are poking up into the level you're trying to place the rooms on.

I would check out a section through your trouble areas and see what other elements could be messing with your boundaries.

Is it possible to post the file?

Message 4 of 4
Gerben_TVDB
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks that was usefull.

It was a roof which was cutted by a void that conflicted the room.

Thanks again!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report