Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove these rows from my schedule table?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
ahirani24
2323 Views, 5 Replies

How can I remove these rows from my schedule table?

Could someone help me remove the rows with red circles from my schedule table?

I have attached a screenshot.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: ahirani24

Go to Sorting/grouping tab and uncheck Header for that field.

Message 3 of 6
ahirani24

@ToanDN Thanks, this worked! Can you guide me on how I could save a schedule from one instance to the desktop and then insert that schedule to another instance?

Message 4 of 6
ToanDN

You mean copy it from one project to another? Select the schedule in the browser, right click and Copy to Clipboard, switch to the other project, open any view or sheet, but not schedule, and CTRL+V to paste clip.
Message 5 of 6
ahirani24
in reply to: ToanDN

@ToanDN this would help if I have both the projects opened in one instance. Is there a way, I could copy the schedule table to the desktop and then insert it to a new project - mainly cause both the projects would be open in different instances.

Message 6 of 6
ToanDN

@ahirani24 wrote:

@ToanDN this would help if I have both the projects opened in one instance. Is there a way, I could copy the schedule table to the desktop and then insert it to a new project - mainly cause both the projects would be open in different instances.

No.  You need to open both projects in the same Revit session in order to copy paste. 

If not, then open the other project and Insert > Insert from File > Insert Views from File > then navigate to your original model and choose the schedule to insert.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report