Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make the Reference label in the elevations head family by always horizontal

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mongeV7MSN
175 Views, 2 Replies

How can I make the Reference label in the elevations head family by always horizontal

Hello everyone,

I've encountered a request from a client where they want the "SIM" reference label to always appear horizontal, as shown in the attached image. However, I'm facing an issue when trying to bring in the nested family for the elevation mark. The text's orientation changes depending on the rotation of the nested family, and I need it to remain consistently horizontal.

I've also attached an example of the current result, which is not what I want but seems to be the default behavior. Has anyone faced a similar challenge or know how to fix this?

Thank you in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ToanDN
in reply to: mongeV7MSN

ToanDN_0-1725989581696.png

Message 3 of 3
mongeV7MSN
in reply to: mongeV7MSN

Thank you very much for your help @ToanDN always helping as usual, I appreciate it the fast and accurate response❤️

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report