Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there… i just used curtain wall tools in revit

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
FacebookGroupMember
214 Views, 10 Replies

Hi there… i just used curtain wall tools in revit

Hi there… i just used curtain wall tools in revit. Anybody has an option on how to make the border joint? 🙏 would like it to join as in the image in the right.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Join Geometry command?
Message 3 of 11

Join Geometry command?
Message 4 of 11

Nick Schwertschlag thanks but it doesnt work. Still figuring out😀
Last option i will try adaptive component. Just wanna see what are the extent of this curtain wall tool.
Message 5 of 11

Not sure if a chamfered profile join on a mullion is possible but try this: Select the mullion and you should see crosshairs appear near the ends. Click each one to run through the join options and see what happens. 🤷🏽‍:male_sign:
Message 6 of 11

Nick Azbell tried this one too. What i can think through is revit cant read the mullion shape, it reads the mullion as a rectangle or square. 🤔
Message 7 of 11

Use these symbols & Modification tools above

Message 8 of 11

Surya Rajput tried this one too😄
Message 9 of 11

Mohd ACip Norashibli Then plz go to edit properties of this you will find many related options
Message 10 of 11

First unpin this to make it editable
Message 11 of 11

Mohd ACip Norashibli secondly there is also a size problem...this is too small partition maybe you need to change the size of the partition grid ..or the mullion

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators