Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glazing Ratio

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kpach9FDRB
211 Views, 3 Replies

Glazing Ratio

Hello

I want to find an efficient method of calculating a lot of glazing ratios of walls for many buildings. I tried tagging all walls and windows and then creating schedules with areas and marks. I am not sure how to process this data further, can you help me with a piece of advice?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
kpach9FDRB
in reply to: kpach9FDRB

A way around it would be to export wall schedule as its - Version1 . Then delete all doors and windows and export Version2. In Excel I can do calculations. But can you think of all Revit workflow?

kpach9FDRB_0-1666606664175.png

Message 3 of 4
ToanDN

Create walls in phase 1 and glazing in phase 2 so you can have a wall schedule without an da wall schedule with glazing on a sheet to compare.

If you want to get them in one schedule then you would need Dynamo to collect the glazing area of each wall and write it to a wall's parameter.

Message 4 of 4
barthbradley

@kpach9FDRB wrote:

Hello

I want to find an efficient method of calculating a lot of glazing ratios of walls for many buildings. 

"Many" Buildings?  You mean calculating WWR of multiple buildings linked into in the same Project?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report