Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gbXML file missing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
298 Views, 3 Replies

gbXML file missing

I'm attempting to export a very simple file from Revit (2016), to gbXML format. There are no warnings or errors indicated, yet every time I export the file, no output is written. I've tried this from multiple computers, restarted Revit, restarted the computer, choosing different destination folders, etc., yet all to no avail! Any tips or ideas on how to solve this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hi, you may check it here. thanks

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015/EN...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

I had already read through that page a number of times--it doesn't contain the solution. 

However, I did manage to figure out what was happening, in case anyone has this issue in the future. It seems that for some reason the file extension was being cut off before saving to the chosen destination, but it finally turned up when I searched for it manually.

Message 4 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

ok. well done...thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report