Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forum editing posts

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
martijn_pater
496 Views, 7 Replies

forum editing posts

Hi, seems there has been a change when editing posts on the forum? so it's not possible to add images in edit mode afterwards? edit: hmm, can edit this one though...

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
lim.wendy
in reply to: martijn_pater

Hi @martijn_pater ,

Thanks for reporting this. I'm not aware of any changes.

Are you still seeing this issue? 

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Customer Value Hub

Message 3 of 8
martijn_pater
in reply to: lim.wendy

Would have to test it, might just have been a browser glitch...

Message 4 of 8

Seems different then before, but perhaps it's just a browser thing... I can't edit the message at all apparently as I no longer have a post button when editing my reply. Maybe see if you can try to edit your previous post and/or add an image to it. Insert photo was not working for me, now I don't think I can edit text either... however it did work for the original post though.

Message 5 of 8

i did experienced that in autocad forum, cannot delete replies and delete images. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 6 of 8

The issues with editing replies and the missing post button has been resolved

DA

Message 7 of 8

So... what happened? Why was it missing in the first place? 😶

Message 8 of 8

@Discussion_Admin @lim.wendy Recurring issue? Unable to add image when editing replies...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report