Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floor Plan scheme for the sheet legend

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
lucia.lapusneanu
152 Views, 3 Replies

Floor Plan scheme for the sheet legend

Hi all. 

I have a question if somebody can advise a solution.

I have a project, the floor plan is too big to put on a A0 sheet so I created a scheme of how it will be divided and placed of the sheets, but in a way to not get lost I need to put this scheme in the legend of the sheet.                             

This scheme will show all floor plan the lines of the divisions and number of all parts of the building (grey) and the selected parts of the building that will be on the sheet will be in colors.

The question is how can I create this scheme that i can turn on one part of the building or how can I turn on two parts of the building, this will show that on this sheet I have part one and part two of the building.

I would like to create something that will be automatic by selecting. I see how I can do it manually but I would like to create somenthing that will be automatic. 

Hope is clear my question, I attached one image to better understand what I pretend.

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I'm not following. Almost sounds like you are talking about a Key Plan.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0wor4bQZo

Message 3 of 4

Thank you very much! 

Message 4 of 4

You're welcome. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report