Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find railing tag

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
4130 Views, 6 Replies

Find railing tag

1) Hello, I find a railing tag but don't find it. Railing is "ringhiera" in italian. 

if I go on "annotation" ==> "architecture" i don't find it. 

2) Other question ==> how can I instal English libraries?

I have only italian of that, thank's.

Railing tag.jpgItalian libraries.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
RDAOU
in reply to: Anonymous

You can find it under :

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2020\Libraries\US Metric\Annotations\Architectural

I think you are using 2015...Change the read to match your Revit version and language of the library you have example RVT2015 ...attached is the family if you can't find it

If you want to download the English Libraries, you can run the installer from program files/add remove programs

Once the installer launches >>> select add/remove Features>> follow screen instruction till you get to the screen where you check the content libraries to download.

NOTE: check all the new you want to install + the ones you have already installed 

Or watch below screencast …. Credits to @Lance.Coffey

0d541a66-4f17-4f4c-ae75-d71687a0598f,640,620

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 3 of 7
barthbradley

@Anonymous : if all else fails, it's not the end of the world.

Do you have a Multi-Category Tag? If so, open it and re-categorize it as a Railing Tag, Edit the Label as needed, and then save tag under new name and load into the Project.

rt1.pngrt2.png

Your work is done.  Your Project now has a Railing Tag. You probably even have enough time left over to go catch a movie matinee with the new cute hire.  Maybe not.

Message 4 of 7
RDAOU

@Anonymous  Did you manage on this one

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: RDAOU

@RDAOU  no, I left it open.

I search now your path but doen's go. Now I've install Revit 2020.

For the rest I left unfinished.

Imp.jpg

Message 6 of 7
RDAOU

@Anonymous 

That's where my libraries are lol 

For 2015 go to  C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2015\Libraries\US Metric\Annotations\Architectural

For 2020 go to C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2020\Libraries\US Metric\Annotations\Architectural

While installing 2020 don't forget to make a check mark on all the libraries you want 

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: RDAOU

@RDAOU  with your path doesn't go. 

With stop to libraries go but is empy. 

Think have to donwload libraries (IT and US).

Imp.jpgImp_1.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators