Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filled Region & Detail Components disappear

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1509 Views, 3 Replies

Filled Region & Detail Components disappear

I have placed detail components and have created filled regions in wall sections and in plan.  After leaving the view and coming back the items disappear. I have redrawn each item multiple times but they keep vanishing. Sometimes a few detail components remain, and the detail lines that I have drawn over the plan/section are still there too.     

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have attached an image showing some grouped details for a turnbuckle. The line on the right of the canopy is all that's left of my detail. When I click on it I can see the filled regions.  The one on the left side shows the missing elements and the darker line that remains. If I open the detail I cant access the filled regions.

I have looked at a few other threads regarding similar issues but haven't found a proper solution.    

Message 3 of 4
barthbradley

Do the masking region and detail line work share the same work plane in the detail family? I'm guessing not. I can think of several other possibilities and questions here. Could you post the detail family? 

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Check to see if a schedule is referencing the detail items. I had this happen where every detail item drawn was getting added to a schedule. When we went to print and deleted these "empty" lines we were accidentally deleting the detail items. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report