Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Revit file and Augin

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
S207763
185 Views, 2 Replies

Export Revit file and Augin

I have added the Augin extension in Revit but when I want to export the Revit file I get this message even though the file is very small. Can i please get some help.

"There has been an unrecoverable error during export. This may be because the file is too large to export. Try using filters and "Current View Only" mode, or look at the documentation for more suggestions. Export will now be aborted."

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
SteveKStafford
in reply to: S207763

Sounds like you should get in touch with the Augin developers and/or review their FAQ and recommendations for exports from Revit. Their site includes this "we suggest that you export your project to IFC 2×3 or IFC 4 format and upload the project using Augin Hub"

Steve Stafford
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
EESignature

Message 3 of 3
handjonathan
in reply to: S207763

Hi @S207763 

Thanks a lot for posting your question to the forums!   Has the solution suggested by @SteveKStafford helped with your issue?

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information so we can help you as a community! 

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report