Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Espesor de linea para patrón de relleno en suelo

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
arq_mario_alejandro
144 Views, 3 Replies

Espesor de linea para patrón de relleno en suelo

Hola comunidad. Estoy por imprimir los planos, pero me he atorado en que no puedo cambiar el color del patrón de relleno de un suelo. Si lo he logrado en la planta baja, pero no lo consigo en la planta alta, Ya cambié color en estilos de objeto y nada. No tiene filtros. Alguien que me oriente a modificar espesor y color de patrón de relleno de suelos?

adjunto imagen donde se ve lo que necesito (la imagen de la izquierda es como lo quiero y el de la derecha es el que no lo consigo. Gracias

Cofradia 34 rev d LICENCIA - Plano_ A101 - La Cofradía 34 Plantas.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Looks to me like the Floor on the Left is coming into the View via an Underlay, and the Floor on the Right is within the View Range of the View.  So, for the View on the Right, go to VGOs and set the Floor Category to Halftone. 

FWIW: You can Override Graphics in View by Element, by Category or by Filter. 

Floor Element Override.png

Message 3 of 4

I reviewed and modified view ranges, as well as VG halftone and nothing 😞

Message 4 of 4

I found out why I couldn't. On the facade I applied paint to one side of a wall. By mistake I must have also applied it to the face of the floor. Thks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators